free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 4 April 2017

20-M

Hello and good morning, -afternoon, -evening, dear people who all participate is this wonderful photo-meme, which is a joy to me, week after week, after week. I’m always curious to what you come up with!  

 The challenging letter of this week is M and I've chosen for: Middle

 

  M is the 13th letter of our alfabet, at least in the perspective which we use to participate in this meme. So we are in the MIDDLE of that alfabet of round 20.

That also means that we have 13 letters left to go before we reach the final end of ABC-Wednesday in the way we all came to discover, learn and love it.  

Today in exactly 14 weeks, I sincerely and intense hope to may welcome you all in the 21rst beginning of the new ABC-Wednesday on its new location at Wordpress, were we hopefully all will be witness of many 'beginnings, middles and ends'  

 Have a nice ABC-Wednesday-day / - week
♫ M e l o d y ♫ (ABC-W-team)
 (preview Round 21)

***




19 comments:

  1. The image of getting to the heart of the matter made me smile:) Later (if I have time this week) I'll send you an email, why I smiled:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;-) Wonderful Jeannette, I am glad that it made you smile!!

      That is okay ofcourse, looking forward to it.

      Delete
  2. I guess it's not just hump day, but hump ABC blog post too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha indeed... had not thought of it myself but you are totally right!

      Thank you Arnoldo, likewise in plural to you and your loved ones.

      Delete
  3. ;-) You are welcome Nora, wonderful to read that my entry pleased you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half way already, this year is flying by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time flies LindyLou... not only if one has fun ;-)

      Delete
  5. Melody in the MIddle! :-) Thanks for hosting.
    My "M" is for MANATEES & MERMAIDS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;-) Indeed you are right.

      Thank you Nick.

      Delete
  6. And "M" stands for MELBOURNE, and for MONTREAL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, thanks for hosting this meme, it's much fun for me every week. I visited new location too. Looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Klara, nice to read you enjoy this meme!

      That is nice, thank you. So we will be seeing you there too! Great!

      Delete
  8. There have been times when I start a conversation in the middle of my thought. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Nothing strange about that, I do it to ... very regularly

      Delete
  9. M is for Missed the linky thingy?! lol ... left things too late, then life got in the way ... then thought I would just scrape in with my post, but ended up arguing with the blog editor/etc. and missing the deadline ...
    so my M post is now up at http://aykayem.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/me-up-tree.html but it isn't in the links ... sigh ... I am good at Messing things up and Missing stuff - LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, unless the administrator changes the time...

      Delete